XPRIZE is a global future-positive movement of 1M people and rising. As a 501(c)3, XPRIZE delivers truly radical breakthroughs for the benefit of humanity and solves some of the world’s greatest challenges. Active competitions include the $100M XPRIZE Carbon Removal, the $15M XPRIZE Feed the Next Billion, the $10M ANA Avatar XPRIZE, the $10M XPRIZE Rainforest and the $5M XPRIZE Rapid Reskilling. Join XPRIZE to help create a better future for everyone, everywhere.
XPRIZE is seeking an experienced Multimedia Designer to work closely with the Manager, Creative Services designing on-brand creative solutions for a variety of uses: website, email, social media, campaigns, merchandise, and motion graphics.
- Create conceptual, technical, and artful imagery that clearly represents the tone of each project while upholding brand guidelines.
- Develop logos, key art and supporting collateral for various campaigns and activations.
- Use the latest software and applications to design and develop digital solutions.
- Participate in sourcing, meetings and presentations, as needed.
- Visual Storyteller, possessing excellent creative, presentation, and problem-solving skills, as well as an eye for small details and a passion for big ideas.
- Ability to understand and visually represent future tech, culture, housing, food, etc.
- Strong collaborative and communication skills.
- Ability to take daily creative notes and feedback and quickly mold art to the needs of each project.
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Internet research and use of stock photography resources to find inspiration, images, references, artists, etc.
- Ability to balance quality work with hard deadlines in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
- Moderate illustration skills.
- BA in Design or Illustration degree program desired. Similar art program certification will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 3-5 years of experience in editorial design, design/marketing or similar environment.
- Compelling portfolio showcasing editorial work, cohesive campaigns, and motion graphics.
- Proficient in Adobe CC, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects.
- Proficient in Sketch, Figma or Invision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, GSuite, Slack
- Video editing skills, a huge plus.
- Excellent design skills.
The XPRIZE FOUNDATION is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate in employment. Equal access to employment, services, and programs is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization.
Please note: Though submitting a resume to the XPRIZE FOUNDATION implies that you are interested in a position(s), it does not imply that you are an applicant. You are not considered an applicant until you have been contacted directly by a Talent Acquisitions representative requesting that you begin the designated application process, which may involve phone and/or in-person interview(s), job-related testing, and background checks.